Central Coast Peds is excited to announce that our practice is now offering a new patient portal option for our families! Using the portal allows secure, convenient communication between you and our office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This type of communication allows us to deliver secure documents at your request, and also allows you to access your child’s medical chart from any portable internet device or the privacy of your home.
The portal is designed to make your life easier: (Pick list, include those that apply)
- Request well care appointments
- View and print immunization records
- Request and print completed school, camp, and sports physical forms
- Request prescription refills
- View your child’s health records
- Send messages to clinical staff
- View, pay and print billing statements
- Update contacts, address, and other demographic information
- View specialty referrals
- Review and print care plan
- Receive patient reminders
Note: The patient portal is meant for communicating NON-URGENT medical needs or concerns only. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911. We ask that you allow 24-48 hours for a response from our office once you send a request via the portal.
Please contact our front desk staff, who will be able to assist you with your portal account set up. Once you provide us with a valid email address, we will give you a username and password to set up your portal account. We hope that you will register for an account to start taking advantage of all the wonderful features our portal users benefit from.